More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Waking up at 6

Wanted to wake at 6 in the morning. Too early, by my standards, considering the fact that my morning starts at 7.30.
Forgot to set the alarm. Well, alarm is nothing but my mobile phone, which I keep by my bed when I sleep. Good excuse not to get up at the expected time.
But then, I had a terrible dream in the morning, which kept me sleeping.. i dont remember exactly what was going on. But in all my dreams, i would be in school, or in any other public place, and I would be there without my shirt.
Or else, if I have shirt, I will be trying to run away from snakes (quite a lot of 'em) in a narrow pavement.

So, in the end, woke up at 8AM ! And I'm late in office, by 30 minutes.
Lets see whats in the cards for tomorrow

Rat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home