More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, August 26, 2005

Wedding Story - Part I

The first part of a huge series of storiess...
Its not my wedding, but my brothers..
And I opted to take 2 weeks leave for preparations :)
Wrote down all the stuff in my personal diary.
And later got it here....

BTW, the wedding was on Sep5, 2005.
Sorry couldnt invite you..
(This is just a formality statement)
:D
_____________________________________________________________

"Are you kidding?" asked my boss.

He cant be blamed.

When your subordinate comes to you and says "I'm going on leave

for two weeks" , how else can you react ?

(That too a krooshial member of the team, like me) :-)



That Friday, my manager was running heads and tails around me..

Get this done. Do that. Initiate this. Track that to closure...



Somehow, I managed to drag myself out of the office at 6PM.

A colleague dropped me.

I left my bike re(u?)sting at office..



Bro was waiting at Madiwala.

The very sight of mine took him by surprise..

"What did you do ? Who did this to your face ?" he asked.

That was the humor sense in him.. I had done a wisdom tooth extraction,

just a day back on Wednesday. (Was on leave that Thursday)

There was a considerable and notice-able level of unsymmetry on either

side of my face.. Right side protruding a bit outward..



7.30 and the bus came. We got a bottle of slice, for me to take tablets..



Kalasipalya at 8.15. Bus left from there at 9.15..

I plugged the mp3 gear into my ears

Yahaan… “Naam Adaa Likhna…”

Zzzz….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home