More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, November 28, 2008

Earthquake in Bangalore ??

Time 2.47PM. Friday, November 28, 2008.

I thought it was my chair..
But no, it was the entire building..
The tremor was mild, but notice-able.
And it went on for close to 10seconds.
I turned back to find my cube-mate too frantic and feeling the vibrations..

If it was me alone, then I could be assured its my mind gone dancing.
But nope !

Probably, the phenomenon existed in Koramangala alone.. Hope so !

Everything stable now ! 
(Me included)
:-)

Over and out

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

shari thannede? news-il onnum kandilla?

Mon Jan 19, 03:17:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Isnt this an old post ? Well, yes, the chair did shake, and so did the building. And this was observed by multiple individuals (this proves I was in my senses). But then, no news anywhere on this...

Tue Jan 27, 10:16:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home