More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wedding Story - Part II

Saturday, Aug27



Mom greeted us at the door.

Chettan slept till noon. I dint..

(coz he was sleeping on my bed) :((

Seeing me sitting idle, mom gave me work..

"Poyi athu vaangi kondu vaa.. ithu thaykkaan koduthittu vaa.. "

The next 2 hours saw me doing short distance shuttle services to shops..



Afternoon, my turn.

Slept for an hour..

Nothing great happened that day..



Dad (who was in an official - onsite - trip to Delhi) came home by 11.45PM



The day ended with no preparation whatsoever for the marriage..

Just another day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home