More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Day

The day started as usual with the Nokia alarm going off.
And as is the routing, snoozed it for 5 mins.

How long does it take to take 5 mins ? :-S
I think in the mornings, the clocks run fast.
Could be attribuited to the crystal vibrating faster in the
early hours. Could be all charged up and raring to go..

Anyways, when the alarm went off for a secong time, repeated
the actions above.
But the third one ringing means , you are in for trouble.
So got up just before the third one rang.

Next up is 5 mins of padmasana on the bed.
With eyes closed (in deep meditation)
Yoga and meditation has a deep impact in keeping oneself fit.
But what has this got to do here ?
I was just extending my lay-down pose to a more uncomfortable
sit-down pose.

Thats when the To Be or Not To Be question runs all over your head

This is how today's thoughts were..
"
Oh.. What a terrible head ache..
Is it really worth getting up now ?
Shouldnt I sleep a lil more.. and get rid of this headache?
Headaches happen when you are devoid of sleep : Gyaan!
Moreover, I have 5 annual leaves this year which will go lapse
if not availed before Dec31.
And to add to that, what is the big million-dollar project that
is going to be called off, if I dont turn up in office for one
day?
"
By the time all these calculations were done in the mind, the
brain got charged up and pushed me on to my slippers.
So the bottom line is that "I won over my mind, yet another day,
in this routine struggle. I got up !"

6.55 to 7 brushing
7 to 7.05 core dump
7.05 to 7.20 bf
7.20 to 7.25 dress up and get out
7.25 to 7.30 go back and take the ID card
7.30 Get out (officially, and finally) and run for your life, lest
you miss the van.

The van comes at 7.40
So I get some time to act smart in front of Miss M at the stop.
That is when Mr V doesnt turn up.. That massive figure comes
in between me and M and blocks the view..
And today, M came :(
So I stood there, gazing at the horizon to see the white and
red Swaraj Mazda to appear..
Van came at 7.41

The usual 40 mins drive took longer today
Thanks to the accident at a place called Audugodi.
I saw a car, which looked like a Maruti Esteem.
Maruti has this dubious distinction of gettin tranformed
in an animated fashion such that post the accident, the
owner will wonder, what is this, is this a road roller ?

Hope all is safe in hospital...


Landed in office at 8.30
Lets not get into the office stories. its rather uninteresting
and technical.

Post lunch.
And in a dozing mood.
Thats when Miss N came on internal chat.
"interested in a group dance for the company family day?"

I never let go of an opportunity to get on stage, if its for a
mouth-shut affair. Thats why my fav art sciences on stage are
Mime and dance. So I confirmed and assured Miss N with a Yes.

She is doing a course to get promoted to a managerial level.
Or So I thought, when she veseted the task of selecting the
songs and doing sound engineering for the program. OK.
let the task be done by some one with a 'sense of music' and
a 'sense of technology' :D

That is when another news came.
India SA cricket match abandoned due to rain.

If that wasnt shocking, here is another one..
Ooty trip cancelled due to want of head count.
That is sad indeed. Coz we were all charged up for an outing
which I badly needed.. Earlier, we used to go for a trip on
every other weekend to one place or the other, be it to a
shopping mall in the neighbourhood, or a plane trip to Goa.

And the last trip I remember going with my friends was at
least a year back..
Hmm.. well.. lets see if a shorter trip can be done on bike
or in public transport..

Thats the story so far and its 16.45 IST
The last 1 hr is very crucial.
(That is when u finish your work..)
And to finish your work, you need to start it..
So let me do some activities in that regard..

Over and Out (of the seat for a round of roaming around)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home