More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holi-day

When you write about Holi, you tend to go about
saying the same things you might have seen and
heard a hundred and seventeen times..
So no usual dicoles.. Only typical ones (by me)
:-)

Well, when was Holi ? is the big question.
KK had a Holi-day on Tuesday.
Geo had a Holi-day on Wednesday (y'day).
The unlucky ME had no such holiday :(

But we had holi celebrations in our office y'day.
I skilfully hid myself behind my PC, going
unnoticed by my 'colorful' friends - They had
handful and faceful of colors..

The good thing was that colors were nor permitted
inside the work area.. Thank God..
5PM. The program officially got kickstarted in the
badminton court.. 15 mins into the 'program' and
I got a call from M. I knew the intentions... She
is all-colored, and wants to see me colored as well.
I preferred to remain seated..

6PM. And I had a sigh of relief.. Its over, and
I still have a clean face :)
Saw M and A at 1st floor.. M colored beyond facial
recognition.. She held up her ID card.. Its Meeee...

But then.. at the gate..
Voila! All those 'colorful' friends of mine!
An attempt to test their running skills dint succeed.
I gave in.. Stood there helpless, both arms stretched
out (as if it was a wide delivery)
Colors - yellow, green, red - all over my face..
Exchange of Happy Holi..
But then I got a sweet peda :-)
So I forgave them and took part in the fun..

M went back to wash her face.
A got just light shades of yellow...
I preferred to be at my colorful self..

Scared a silent bhaabhi back home, when she opened
the door :D

The First Active Holi in my Life!

BTW, this is post num 101!
Number 100 went unnoticed...
Here I am.. with the keyboard raised.. in a thankful
gesture to the applauding audience :D

Tailpieces
1. Traffic was less on Hosur Road y'day. Why Why Why?
Coz it was a holiday for infy!
2. A holi greeting sms which i got early in the morning (at 8.15AM)
" Happy holi 2 u n fmly,Celebrate Peacefully with crackers &
diyas & get drunk just like I m rite now!Merry christmas once
again.Take care
happy b'day! "

1 Comments:

Blogger La Louve said...

sounds like a fun holi day :) M's cool

and cheers to 101 post!

Sun Mar 19, 10:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home