More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, March 02, 2006

On a dark and foggy night...

On a dark and foggy night, a small figure lay huddled on the railway tracks leading to the Bangalore station.
I cursed the Traffic Police who diverted my Ferrari from the normal course,
to take this haunted railway level cross route.

Being a typical Bangalore immigrant, I decided not to stop and invite trouble.
My heart wanted to go on..

But then my mind went back in a flash back..

3 hours before...
She told me "Are you taking me out for shopping or not?"
I said "haha.. you must be kidding"
But you promised

No.. I never promised.. And why should I take you out for shopping?

Hmmm :(

As I looked into her wet eyes, my mind went back to 2 days back..
I was on my way back to office, when her friend stopped me asking for a drop.
Being a non-typical Bangalore immigrant, I stopped..
Sshe (to differentiate Hher from her) was not as lean as her..
So riding was a bit difficult, and I am not the best of riders,
when it comes to carrying heavier mastperpieces as pillions..

My mind wandered in thoughts
"Should have taken my Porsche 2-seater today.. Agreed, the ground clearance
wont suit the bumpy half-a-km stretch near the house, but still.."

The screeching sound of brakes brought me to rreal-time..
The cab-driver stepped out and smashed me right on my head.
The helmet saved my head alright, from his fist, but it hurt my neck
all the same..

A slap from her brought me back to real-time.

The sound of train approaching brought me back in my red Ferrari..

To stop or not to stop was the big question..
At times, I do dis-obey my heart's call, and do the reverse.
I stopped the car, engine still running, rushed out to the site..

Nobody was around..
I slowly bent down..
Turned that figure to take a closer look..

I was shocked. A chill went down tru my spine..

(To be continued...)


For Light Hearted Readers : Well, if u cant wait to find out, click here
Rest of the Readers : Click here (u can find nothing happens)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home