More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sleeping?

Not really!
A lot of happenings, and away from leisurely internet for a while (not attributed to the under-sea cable cut, though). When I have referred to the under-sea cable, I go back to the memory lanes (should be way back in Y2K), when one fine day, I was in a training room and I couldnt resist questioning the statement of the trainer - The globe is wired around in a big circle of optical fiber. I jumped on to my feet, to disturb the so-far-one-way-communication training class, with this question "Even under the sea?". Till around 4 years back, I hadnt believed him!

And now, it is the season of cable breaks. Cable rupture in Gulf, cable break of Reliance network.. waah waah. (Should we ban ships on/in sea?!!)

We are heavily off topic !

This long delay can be attributed to many reasons:
1. Busy in office (com'onnnnn)
2. A quick home trim (mom is now in blr!)
3. Longer time on road (staying with bro,bhabhi,mom)

And these days, homely food, homely luxury (read it as NO laundry, NO cooking, and lot of pampering).

This weekend will be welcome with another MUA. A trip with a difference. Diverting from the MUA norms, this time, the trip is with 3 couples (2 couples are total strangers), and one madam. A trip to B.R. Hills.

Time to sign off, of course, after the tail :-)
1. This seems to be a cooked up blog ? I think it does. The intention of this mail is to confirm that I'm alive (and so is the blog) :-D
2. Add to that point num 1, a threat from Soo that 'u better write something, or be prepared to lose readers'. That was scary !!!
3. After that airborne bike incident, there were a couple other close calls - this time, the villain was in the form of lorry. The first one (yday), I almost rammed into the back of a lorry. The 2nd one (today morning), I tried to repeat this! Thanks to the sudden braking of the lorry - in both cases. Par disc brake ho to koi tension nahi ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

MUA? Whr? When? And planned so early? I guess it breaks all rules of MUA , as far as I know :-)

Wed Feb 06, 10:09:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

:-)
BR Hills. Somewhere near Mysore. 260km from here. Going Saturday morning. Back Sunday evening. Yes it does break all the so-far-set rules of MUA. Polichadukkaan povaa :-))

Thu Feb 07, 10:39:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Soorya said...

aarokkya?

Fri Feb 08, 09:31:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Its a gang of 10 adults and 4 kids. And you know 3 of those adults if I name them - Rat, Bin, Gasper

Fri Feb 08, 11:29:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home