More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Juz For Fun :)

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon


THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate


THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which all did u try ?????:)

Thu Mar 20, 10:17:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

I knocked a door and said "Hi Honey, Sorry I'm late"

Thu Mar 20, 11:12:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And wat did the "honey " say?

Thu Mar 20, 01:56:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

I dont really she 'saying' anything. Anyways, I recovered in the next few days from severe head injuries, and my 'real honey' took good care of me

Thu Mar 20, 02:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

:-S
the first line of the above comment to be read as "i dont really recollect she "saying" anything."
Inconvenience caused may or may not be regretted :D

Thu Mar 20, 02:17:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home