More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, March 14, 2008

Recent Updates

1. It rained here today ! Probably the previous night too. It was dark in the morning at 9.15 when I stepped out to catch train to office...

(Not so much dark in the image - courtesy, image enhancement/stabilization crap)

2. Rain or no rain, its cold out there. Not so cold as to cover you up in thermals. But not to take any chance, I am always in my green jacket (Correction: its not mine, its bhaabhi's. Stole it from her :D )


3. Today's lunch was a sponsored one - from my previous project client manager.
Yesterday's lunch too was a free one - from previous to previous project client manager.
Wish I had been put into more number of projects
:-D

4. More inspiration to our LA/DisneyLand/SeaWorld Trip. A jigdi dost of mine offered to get tickets at discounted rates for me :-) Dost in need !

5. And I thought the most happening place on earth was here. But the fact is, it is here
Chk out the comments section :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

Whats wrong with u guys today???And of all people, WHY ME???????????

Fri Mar 14, 07:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Nothin wrong. Juz giving u ur share of fame :)

Fri Mar 14, 08:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home