More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tagged by Geo!

Geo caught me with this 30-tag

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Calcutta News @ Galaxy, Bommanahalli

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Books ?? Mee??!!!

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Used to play "board" games in lab. But when clients demanded for output, I was put to rest :-S

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Refer to 2.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Mungaru Malhe

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
The sound of clap in harmony.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Somebody shouting near me (not necessarily to me)

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
The creator dint balance day and night equally?

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Pluto. Whatever is cooked there is fast (and at times, can be nomenclatured 'food')

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Priiyanka, Subin, Pratheeksha, Arjun, Prem, Prerana, ....

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
never had got such friendly friends..

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
No

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
If accompanied by rain and wind, it would be cool :-S

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
'What will be your first car' is a better qn!

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Soda sarbath. Yummy !

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....
spend it all at home and with my friends..

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Brocco-what?! Is this a GRE test ??

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Its naturally dyed :-$

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Kannur Metro, Trichur, Trivandrum, Bangalore, California.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Star Sports

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
"Nice Thing??!!" next qn plz...

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
(Sorry for the delay..had gone to chk.) There is nothing but air.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
If the same option is given to everyone around me, I too would wanna grab it up :)

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
I'm Rat. I am a man(?) of the nights...

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Geo, my short stint in the States of The aint enough to decipher this one. Kindly enlighten!

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Mom's lap

28. FAVORITE PIE?
I donno what it is.. Is it something edible?

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla..Vanilla...Vanillaaaaaa

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I tag , Aish and VannG
Aish would respond first, I suppose. VannG seems to be lost these days!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aishwarya Ananth said...

Hmm... Done and dusted as per your expectations... :)

Tue Apr 08, 11:35:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

thenkz :P
muttaayi baangi tharaam

Tue Apr 08, 11:49:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Geo said...

2, 4: aksharaabhyaasam illaatha ooma aanalle? paavam

3. you mean motherboard games?

6. but sadly what you usually get for your ‘performance’ is hooting and howling

18. That’s a special type of uli used by carpenters of Thachiledam to build snake boats.

25. man kazhinjittu oru question mark… bhu hahahah

28. no, it is one of the most important mathematical constants, approximately equal to 3.14159. It represents the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean geometry, which is the same as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius.

Tue Apr 08, 02:48:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home