More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, January 08, 2010

Bizzarre Thoughts

1. I wanna do my Masters in Oz
2. Do an interview with...who else...Prithviraj !
3. Dance on stage with MJ (a lil too late)
4. Bang Open that CD drive of Jez one last time
5. Go for a Sallu movie (these days we go only to good movies.. but let this be a change.. :D )
6. Walking up the Himalayas on a bright sunny day would be a good idea too
7. Read one book in full (non technical, non-Balarama, non-BobanumMoliyum)
8. Fast one full day !
9. Put Gasper on fast one full day :-D
10. Go to Lakshadweep....once again !
11. Compose, write and sing a song (w/o informing our hero in point 9)
12. Do bungee jumping (this would be the last thing I do.. I'm sooo scareddddddddddd)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Right on EdwinaHugh!

Btw Rat, if you do item #4, most probably it will be your last time...

Mon Jan 11, 04:02:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger vimalgasper said...

#9 will not be that tough considering that I have reduced my diet. #11 you can go ahead with step 1 and 2 but step 3 is my prerogative. #12 cheyyan enikkum pediya, I might get an heart attack...

Mon Jan 11, 09:30:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home