More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Monday, October 17, 2005

Oh No.. Not Again !

Is this seasonal ?
Does this happen every year ?
Or .. is it every month ?
Every fortnight ??

It sure looks as if it is a pre-coded activity.
There is no stopping..

There is not many soul (who reads this) who doesnt know about Alex
and his favorite hobby.
A hobby which costs him a lot - financially and mentally..


You might have guessed it by now.
Yes - Alex lost his mobile (again)

Now you'll be asking - when did he buy this phone ? After having lost his prev
one ? He never told you . . .

True, he kept it a secret.
He did not want to make it a big news..
I would say, he foresaw this one also vanishing into thin air - or rather, into
the hands of the 'poor and the needy'

It was only on Saturday that Dipu, Geo and Jins got his number from me.
And by this time, the mobile had reached 'safe' hands..

For the details, listen to the hero himself:


Wednesday(12th) raavile oru 7.30am.

njaan nalla urakkamaa – in the drawing room

yenikku oru phone call – from a close friend working in Infosys.

After talikin to him, I go to toilet to have 1 & 2 and 3 (pallu thekkal)

thirichu bannu aideyellam nokkeettum mobile kaanunnilla. (door was open)

I went to Church at 8am without mobile.



When I came bak frm the Church, my room mate was there and I tried to call my mobile from his mobile: -“Out of range”

I went to office and tried calling to my mobile even from my office – “Out of range”

After coming back, I searched my entire house – no use!

Still tried calling many times – “Out of range”



Yente balamaaya samshayam, annu raavile yenne phone vilichavan, “Matrix” stylil mobile adichu maattiyathaano yenna :-S

(remember the Matrix scenes in which people transport thru mobile calls :P)


Over and out !


PS : I think there is a secret pact between Nokia Inc and Alex
Every time he gets rid of a mobile, a brand new model finds its place
into his pockets..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Oct 17, 02:57:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog information helps out a lot, and I like the style of your blog here. Interesting information and useful content... I think I add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
seduction (= my site)

Mon Oct 17, 03:23:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home