More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Blue ?!

The general trend is that when it comes a Friday,
there will be smiles all around my face.
But this day, donno why.. Not much of enthu on my tiger-head..

Anyways, the day must go on.
Getting up at 6.45 doesnt seem to be a big challenge these days.
Thanks to mom's calls..

Quick routine acts and there I am in my office van..
With my mp3 player plugged tight into the ears..

Ours is a strange van.
Not much of talking..
All love the idle state of mind..
And nobody dare disturb that.

I have talking partners in Ms M and Mr B.
But not inside the bus.. Only at the waiting station.

8.30 inside the office.
Login to the PC. Check the mails.
Great - no work today (too)
:)

Yet another day , fun filled day , with all mails and all chat.. and no work.
Yummy !

Just not to spend the whole day wasting time, thought I should do something
creative. So clogged the office network by downloading half a dozen songs.
And if you have something others dont have, you share it.
So there goes some more traffic, this time, host is my PC.
Wonder when will the admins come looking for the chap sitting in front of my PC.
Aah.. thats me, myself, and myself (not irene)

Then came the idea of organizing a treat get-together.
My bday treat was long pending.
So was my friend Mr D's
Caught him on chat. Got his approval for a dinner on Saturday.

And got nods from the rest of the gang too..
An outing was also in the cards, but there are some inconveniences..
So in the end, it may be just a get-together in one of the houses..
followed by dinner treat.


Just when all these plannings were going on - a mail from security..
Splaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!
Is it end of the world ?!
Opened it.. Aaah.. some crap thing.. Nothing to worry about :)
But action required all the same.
Forwarded that mail to peers..
Best example of outsourcing.
Why bother, when someone else can do it for you ?!!


11.57 AM is too much..
Lunch time is still 33 mins ahead..
There is no hard and fast rule that you should have lunch only at 12.30
But that is a convenient time for all the lunch team members..

Let me start pinging 'em one bye one..

Over and out (for the time being)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Oct 14, 12:03:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Geo said...

some ppl get to enjoy life in office and sill manage to pocket the pay check...

:_D

Fri Oct 14, 03:46:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Oct 14, 05:08:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home