More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wedding Story - Part V

Day5 - Wednesday , Aug31



Me, mom and dad left again for the metro (should I say that again? metro

means Thalassery). Did some jewellery purchase..

Yellow coloured crap, selling like hot cakes..

I spent the 1 hr in the jewellery in 'miscellaneous' activities ;-)



Me and dad went to get my stitch removed..

I had 3 stitches at the place where my wisdom tooth, once resided..

Two of them got detached on its on, while gargling (spelling???)

The doc removed the third one in split second..

He said "You can go"

Me "What do u mean? I came here to get the stitches removed!!"

Doc "Its done"

Me was dumb struckk...

He dint charge a penny for the service :-)

Nice doc !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home