More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Addendum : Old Man-Hotel-Waiter

Having read the tea-vada-series-jokes-on-this-page/on-sms I got plenty of responses.
Some were down to earth funny, some threats too :-S
Goin in good spirit, its my responsibility to jot 'em down as well..
kaun jaane.. Kal (main) Ho Na Ho !
:D

N - For god sake, please stop sending those crap jokes
V - Mercy, oh Rat.. Please 4give me..
J - Nee aa vada n tea joke onnoode paranje... I want 2 laugh once again
(dis was the best)

Later
N (again) - Y no tea vada jokes today. Please send me more
(dis time, i fainted)

V (met me while goin for lunch) - Man, don dare come in front of me. I don
wanna go to jail

ST (got this one, just b4 i was goin to hit the 'Publish' button) - *** I would shoot you right now without sight. Better be careful Next time.*** (One chance: The Last Chance: The Final Warning 4 U) ;))

Due to the sheer geographical separation, my body was saved from several
fatal blows, and my mind spared from receiving >masked< verbal messages.


How can I sign off without another tea vada joke ?
Here it is..

Its getting dark.
The old man is damn hungry.
No tea vada for quite some days !!
He heads straight to a hotel.
Tells waiter "One tea, one vada"
Waiter "No tea,vada after 8.30AM"
:-S

_______________________________
Spcl Note : N and V are my colleagues. Names not revealed due to security reasons
(What the hell!!!)
Not-so-spcl Note : J is Jins :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home