More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Help me...

Can you give me a missed call?
Just one ring is enough.
Actually I kept my mobile somewhere
and i am searching for it..
Please..



When I got this message at 22.27.43 (that is the time!)
I was half asleep.
But I never let go an opportunity to send across fwded
msgs. So the next 60seconds saw messages rushing out of
my nokia 1108 handheld to about 16 contacts.

Vroom.. came the replies !

Geo : njan rat alla
Kiron : Eda panna dash mone, pinne nee msg ayachathu ninte
*****de phone il ninnaano ?
Jins : Poda pattee
Vik : Trin Trin... Did you find ur cel, or should i ring more?

This was followed by an sms conversation between me n Jam
Jam : Who are you ? Do i know you ?
Rat : This is not me
Jam : OK. Then u should be me
Rat : :-) Jam, u r on roaming. And each message u send wil cost u
a fortune. If u hav too much of money with u, xfer it to my acnt.
My acnt number is 2255 :D
Jam : Bank name send maadi. I will xfer some money right away
Rat : Bank of Porotta
Jam : Done, sent 10,000 bucks to the account. Enjoy !


Couldnt follow up later, coz I fell asleep, and probably, Jam
went bankrupt...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Thanks sajil..
Keep reading, and keep commenting !

Tue Jan 24, 05:19:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home