More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

(Job,Life,~Wife) Sucks?!

I've seen ppl saying..

"Job sucks"
"Life sucks"
"Wife doesnt"

Doesnt hold good.. for me!

The first line is often heard from the IT guyz..
These are a chunk of complaining ppl, who know not what they r talkin about.
They r not happy with what they get.
Your bank acnt is being topped-up on the last workin day of every month
with a 5-digit number, and u r not happy!
I recollect my dad saying once "You are in a dream world. I got my first
5-digit addition to my bankbalance when I was 48, and by that time, I
had completed silver jubilee working years"
Now, my friends may argue, that time the expenses were different.
I'll say, this time the "lifestyle" is different!
The unsaid rule is that if you don break open a bottle of beer on a Friday
evening, you don belong to this world.
Huh ?!

Life has never been more joyous (as if this is my 17th life..)
:-)
If you have a bunch of funny, down-to-earth, do-anything friends, who are
your critics at the same time, you don wanna ask for more!
(No wonder, I don wan more!)
Life, these days, seem to be at a high, with us going on an outing of some
sort or the other ; near or far..
One (unseen) blogger friend of mine commented
"Man, I'm jealous"
Another classmate friend of mine said this
"Goa, Pondi... What next?"
True to the words, its Livin' La Vida Loca , Baby ;-)

I've gone ga-ga to yeksplane how the first 2 lines don apply to me..
The third one is no different..
One plain reason - I don hav a wife (yet)
:D

Now, can I put a ~ before the subject line? as in.. ~(Job,Life,~Wife) Sucks ?
NO! The 3rd one, still doesnt hold
Hahaha

Signoff note:
"Friendship is shared with someone who has faith,
that never diminishes with an understanding,
that grows stronger with each day!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

What is the spellink of spyelling?
:-S

Tue Feb 07, 03:19:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Dipu, reading that mtdewvirus article, one may think that being content is sin. Being content/satisfied/happy with what yourself never means that you dont wanna try more.. When I say I'm satisfied, I mean I'm satisfied with "what I have now" , and "what I'm continuously having". I would never say, 'Hey, I'm getting 10K per month. I'm happy. I dont mind getting the same amount till I'm 60yrs'. No. Its nt that way! As the adworld says "Yeh Dil Mange More (satisfaction n happiness)" :D

Fri Apr 14, 04:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home