More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Birthday Blog

They dint allow me to be on land for most of the day. Yes, I was airlifted. This offer comes as a package, along with kicks and cries - they call it b'day bumps.

The day started off with wishes right from 11.30 in the night. (Something wrong in this statement?) :-S The first wish came from my class10 friend! We were out of touch for all this years, havent seen him at all since then. And it comes as a phew big pleasant surprise to get a call from him. With an apology, of course - My eyelids wont allow me to stay awake till midnite :)

This, followed by calls, plenty of 'em - some of 'em came while I was in deep sleep (at 12.10) :)
So could not answer them.

Early morning.. Bath.. Temple..
(This was the plan, but never kicked off)

There was something in the offering at the office. A cute colorful bouquet was given to me by our lovely team. It was officially handed over to me by the big shot of our office - the Group Head!!
This was followed by a sweets distribution session. Thanks to N for helping me get the sweets :)
(Due to the huge rush, I had to later top-up the sweets stock!)



I dont remember, doing a single work-related activity; except for an early morning telecon.

A count of the number of wishes. It comes to 87 - direct, call, sms, orkut, mail, ecards and what not!

Back home in the evening, and Aasish and Binoy were ready with a cake. A nicely decorated chocolate cream cake. And two candles to add to the mood. Soon after the cake cutting ceremony, I found myself nicely decorated with the cream :-S


I dint retire, before hugging those fellows - in an attempt to give them their share of the cake - on face of course :D

A super birth day equally memorable as the one which we celebrated in our own Bethany Hostel

2 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

the foto with a bouquet doesn't go along with ur personality.. the second one matches well ;-)

Mon Sep 18, 05:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

err...well.. :-S
Whats wrong with my personality (if any)?
;-D

Tue Sep 19, 10:24:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home