More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Childrens Day Special !

Got inspired , when I saw some childhood thoughts. We are running a competition over here in the office - an article/poem contest. I'm the organiser. I cant participate :(
So, took the pen (er.. keyboard) and paper (bole to.. start->run->notepad) and started tapping the keys...

Any such writing would start with "gone are the days..", "those were the golden days", "how i miss those playful time with friends" , blah blah blah..

Its human to think of the past, as the golden years. Well, either I'm not human, or i'm above it! I cherish the present as good as the past, if not a lil more! No Hi-punch dicoles of the kind "I live in the present", but I know, it is the truth :-) Yes, I'm living life "King Size". My family is doing good, my friends are doing good, and my bike is also doing good. What more do I need :-D

(A rather short one, considering my reputation!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

Hmmm... :-D I didn't post mine... Its still in Sent Items..already too late,huh?

Wed Nov 15, 04:16:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Not late at all.. Ithinokke samayvum kaalavum okke nokkano? chumma post maadi!

Wed Nov 15, 08:05:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home