More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Diwali Bonanza!

1. Got my mobile recharged by a denomination of 100 Rupees. Thanks well wisher, err.. well charger :-P Thanks to technology, goof ups like this do happen..
In a similar incident, Sand's bro got 17K xfered to his bank account. He waited for a month waiting for the sender to contact him, and then went ahead and started spending it :-D

2. These days, I'm busy with ToI... So busy, that I dont get to go thru ToI at home.. The first ToI is Tranfer of Information, the 2nd one is Times of India !

3. On top of that, I'm on a 3-day training. Today was day2. Y'day was 'Ethnic Day' at office. Missed all the fun due to training :(

4. Out of town during this Diwali Weekend.. Where am I going ?????? ;-)

5. Added a new link to my google page :-)

6. Added new pics to my orkut album !

7. Thats all youbr owner !

2 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

Ippolallle pudi kittiyathu why u didn't mention of ur holiday in lakshadeep beforehand in ur blog :))) PM leave tharilla ennu orappaayirunnu alle?? Vannittu apply cheyyan nikkuvaayirunu alle.... Caught u red-handed!!!

Tue Oct 24, 12:08:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@dipu -> sand paranjulla arivaa.. shud be true..
@soo -> wasnt it diwali? hand engane red aayi? BTW, I'm on leave today also (Tuesday) Buhahahaha

Tue Oct 24, 12:44:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home