More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What am I upto these days?

It has been a while..
26 plus years, to be precise.
It would be unfair to count the initial three quarters of it, but still..
I still dont sit comfortably behind the wheels !
I still cant drive a car - a real one, for that matter..
Driving porsche's has been a craze during my graduation period. But now EA sports has advanced a lot and have come up with NFS Carbon. I wonder how thy would name a car race game synonymous to an entry in the periodic table.

The focus is not on periodic table. The table will remain in tact, even if i do not worry for it.
The worry is driving! So finally I decided to get a pre owned car (what a fancy name) for myself. The local lingo would be "a second hand" car. Considering my prowess and skill at driving, and also considering the find-a-car-with-no-scratch scheme in Bangalore, a pre owned car seemed to be the best option. But even after 2 weeks into planning, nothing fruitful has come out. Yet to visit a shop, you see :-) The two weekend days, and the Oct2 holiday, was spent burning enumerous DVD's (its purely official - its our Kodai trip photos and videos)

This 'second hand' thing has got too much into my mind that, these days, any maruti zen passes by, i tend to ask the guy at the driving seat - Is this car for sale ?
:-S

Tail:
A good funny take on me, by lunch mates
1. "Rat is too much into the second hand business these days. He is looking for second hand car, second hand flat, second hand cloths... I wonder if he would be looking for a second hand bride too" :-D

2. "Yesterday, I saw Rat being kicked out of Foodworld. He had gone to the counter, and asked for second hand vegetables" :-S

Over for now... Time to sleep.. Its 11.31PM in the sys tray..
ZZzz...

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nee valla models-um shortlist cheyta?

Thu Oct 04, 09:55:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@dipu -> models, as in models for driving, or models for marrying ?
:-S
I'm looking for a maruti zen model for driving.
For marrying, its still a long way to go ;-)

Thu Oct 04, 10:19:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Soorya said...

Hey... me planning to spruce up my driving skills...aa second hand vandi vaangiyaal enikku weekends-il odikkan tharuo? ;) sand is not ready to even think of giving me a good car!!! :-p

Thu Oct 11, 06:03:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@soo -> why not! aadyam vandi onnu varatte.. ennittu njaan onnuruttaan padikkatte :-P

Thu Oct 11, 07:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Aneesh Dhananjayan said...

second hand vandiyum ,,...second hand clothsum ....for a post modern bangalore life ithokke thanne dharaalam ..pakshe nee avasaanam paranja secocnd hand wife ....i doubt ..!

Thu Oct 11, 09:57:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@AD -> 2nd hand wife - ithu paranjathu njaanalla.. saha-kayippukaaraa :-P

Fri Oct 12, 10:30:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home