More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not For The Light Hearted

Now, the subject line was deliberate, in an attempt to warn you of what is to come.. You still have time to close this window and spend a peaceful day in front of the PC.




But in case you are prepared, all the best !










If it took thousands of miles and so many years to watch the movie 'Boys', then this one classifies to go even higher up in the list... Hope the idols are still there in the temple, and that they did not flee seeing me :-S

Well, for the record, its a fully air conditioned temple. And has a door, which you have to push open to get in (I told you, its fully A/C). You will be greeted by a big flat TV screen if you take a lil pain to lift your forehead a little bit. Its a colony of Gods - there is Vighneshwara, Siva, Lakshmi, Anjaneya, Rama-Sita Lakshmana, Krishna-Radha... They have smaller abodes for them in there, and you can get in for a closer look. In one of the smaller houses, we got in. While I got into a standing meditative posture, I observed Kiron was also doing the same. But when I opened my eyes, he was gone. Bole to, ek dam gaayab !! But just before I could spell out 'Bhagwan ki maaya' , he emerged from down under - he had gone into a Saashtaanga :-S

I'd better stop here. The lines above are good enough for an imminent car accident/plane crash/lift malfunction :-D

Onnu praarthichekkaney :-S

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home