More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts

1. There is a huge difference between staying in a company for 2 years, and
switching companies in the same time span. Jump to a different company,
work there for a yr, come back and you'll get almost double the salary
you would otherwise have got if you had stayed in the same company all along.

2. There is a touch screen oscilloscope in our lab. I turned it on yesterday to
see if it still is in good shape. In the boot up phase, it does a series of
checks. And displays the test result on the screen. The last test failed.
The message was "Touch Screen test failed" !

3. I have an mp3 player - pocket type. Recently, it started behaving odd. After
playing a song, it doesnt move forward to the next track. Stops there.
I went to their website, hoping to get some help. No use. The site itself doesnt
work. So got their support email id and drafted a mail. Just about to click send
button, I saw my floppy drive being read. How did that happen ? Strange !!

4. Why do I still have in my mind, the S7 Microprocessor Lab exam? Well, how can I
forget? To have the no-back-paper tag on you is a fete. But that day almost
ruined it.. A wrong address read, and the program crashed. Coded it back in the
last 3 mins and got it running .. Phew... !

5. On the way to office, saw a hole - a real big one - on the famous MG Road.
Near the KC Das signal. A scooter can easily go into it.. Bad maintenance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home