More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Special(?!) Day !

A digression (from Po Pondi) to get into the mood of the day..
The 14th of Feb

Personally, I don care a **** for the day, but the
enthusiasm around me is sky high! Its a celebration
mood all over the office.. And so is the case in all
the major malls around the city.

I remember, last time around (or was it the year b4
that?) the Val day came on a Sunday!
Celebration time, and cash-rolling-in-time!

The day started off juz like a normal day, but for
the fact that I woke before my mobile did :-)
Got up at 6.38. Mobile gets up only at 6.40, to cry
out Pee Pee Pee Peeep.. Pee Pee Pee Peeep..

And while dressin up, thot will wear red T shirt.
(For some reason, I thot red n white are the 'official'
wear dress code for the day.. I was wrong - Its the
dress code for Xmas.. By now, you may hav got a slight
hint on my dress sense)
:-S

Finally managed to get into a maroon (or is it mEroon?)
formal shirt n black pant.

Then comes a msg from a friend..
What is the meaning if I wear blue dress today ?
I msged back "It means, that you are wearing a blue dress"
Bang came reply "*()$*($_ Not that.. Thr is spcl meaning for
the color of dress worn today"

I never knew that there was anything of that kind at all!
Valentines Day Dress Code ?!
What the !!!!

My favorite "find-it-for-me" assistant google returned no
good results.
Perhaps, i was right.. There is no such meaning attached
to the color of the dress..

Now let me take evasive n protective action to hide n save
myself from the (fist of) female colleagues in the office
:D

And wishes to all of you!

And just when i finished typing all this in,
got a forwarded sms:

Dress code for valentine's day Feb14...
Blue - free.
Green - wating.
Orange - processing proposal.
Pink - accepted proposal.
Black - Proposal rejected
( i wanted to come in all black today ) :D
White - already coupled
Yellow - broke up.
Gray - not interested.
Red - leave me alone
(luckily, n unknowingly, i'm in the right color)
All other colors - all r my brothers n sisters (this was a better opion!)

Tail:
My email client is waiting for inputs from me..
i got into the story-writing mood, while I was sending a
technical mail to the customer. Hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

IA.. uniporm!! Diyaan LKG il aano? Tie okke undo? Bater bottle o ? Peepi skoolukaar tharuvo..atho nammab beeteennu kongu pono ?

Wed Feb 15, 05:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home