More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, April 21, 2006

IT Guys

Two IT guys were chatting in a pub after work. "Guess what, mate," says
the first IT guy, "yesterday, I met this gorgeous blonde girl in a bar."

"What did you do?" says the other IT guy.

"Well, I invited her over to my place, we had a couple of drinks, we got into the mood and then she suddenly asked me to make her feel special"

"You're kidding me!" says the second IT guy.

"I then I lifted her and put her on my desk next to my new laptop."

"Really? You got a new laptop? What configuration?"

"It's a 1 GB RAM and mobile internet connectivity card and ....................."

Tail
1. This one required no typing.. Just ^C ^V :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger La Louve said...

lol :) er.. i have two such friends too!

Fri Apr 21, 03:44:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Lucky(??) you ;-))

Sat Apr 22, 09:45:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Geo said...

u didnt mention the hard disk size and the chipset...not to mention the graphics card ...

Sat Apr 22, 11:10:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Err..wbixxxx... On Second Thoughts, I too have one such friend :-S

Sat Apr 22, 11:22:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home