More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tagged by 6tus

Name six things/ behaviours / habits that bother you in a person:

1. Disrespect to elders
2. Asking me to repeat what i said
3. Cross-verification
4. Lack of attention
5. High Heels (and/or) lipstick
6. Smoking/alcohol consumption

Name six places you dream of visiting on a vacation:

1. Munnar

2. Himalaya

3. Ooty

4. Alps!

5. The leaning tower of Pisa

6. Kannur , my own home sweet home !

Name 6 things you would like to do/ accomplish by next year:

1. Be the proud owner of a hi-fi mobile (bro in Germany, you see )

2. Learn to manoeuvre a curve on bike, on two wheels !

3. Learn a lil bit of foreign language (I'll start with English)

4. Find out what happens in the ever suspicious room in my house - the kitchen!

5. Attend a few weddings (i missed a lot already)

6. Take MUA to new locations

Name six things people would be surprised to know about you:


1. I never shave ! (you'll ask whats new in it.. but there are ppl who donno this)

2. I sing pretty well !

3. Almost all the leading Malayalam Dailies have featured my photo in 'em!!

4. I've won prizes for painting competition (wow!)

5. I send 100 sms per day (whats new in this?)
6. Almost on all days (?) I wake up at 2.30AM from sleep !

Name six people you would like to tag:
Why just 6?! Every soul who reads this tag, and has a blog of their own (and who havent already done this tag), Please Take it up :)
If you dont hav a blog, dont worry. Just fill this up with your entry and send it to me by mail. I'll publish it here !!

BTW, 6tus is here : http://360.yahoo.com/profile-GtjUx68icr6gDisgBupEmB7_Iro-?cq=1

8 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Tagging is something like this. You 'tag'(grab by the neck) somebody with a list of questions (like this one) for him/her to fill it up. Whatever is written here is my likes/dislikes. I was 'tagged' by sixtus..

Fri Jun 16, 10:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger La Louve said...

you are a celebrityyy! how come you featured in so many dailies ;) so cool! and all of the 6 things were really interesting...

anyway i finally got something to blog about! thank youuu ;) lol

Sun Jun 18, 01:47:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have mailed my comments to you :)

Mon Jun 19, 02:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@wbix - haha, nothing short of a celebrity ;-)
@6tus - MUA can be found out in one of my previous blogs :)
@kir - saw your mailed comments.. put it here , or i'll come to your office and kick you right up there..

Mon Jun 19, 02:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger La Louve said...

me bloggin at www.nuvochezmoi.blogspot.com now

pliss update your link.

Mon Jun 19, 11:27:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@wbix - Yo! Thanks for the link.. My page updated with your new link :)

Tue Jun 20, 09:09:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@rat
will do it since you asked me to :D. But I have no responsibility about what ppl think of you/me :(. Or I'd rather put it this way. No need to analyse what I mailed rat and come up with conclusions :D

Now lemme dig my sent mail folder and get what I mailed you :)

Thu Jun 22, 04:52:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the mail :D

1. I never shave ! (you'll ask whats new in it.. but there are ppl who donno this)
--> nee shave cheythunnu ezhuthiyal njan ninte blog-il keri nerangiyene. I have our kodai photo showing how meticulously you cut the three (or is it four) hair you have on your chin ;).

2. I sing pretty well !
--> angeekarichu thannirikkunnu.

3. Almost all the leading Malayalam Dailies have featured my photo in 'em!!
--> entem :P. I have even appeared in TV channels :D

4. I've won prizes for painting competition (wow!)
--> :P. I think it was me who used to win prizes in painting, pencil drawing and cartooning while we were in Bethany :D

5. I send 100 sms per day (whats new in this?)
--> sammathichu.. paavam njangal.. varanullathu vazhiyil thangillallo :(

6. Almost on all days (?) I wake up at 2.30AM from sleep !
--> enne swapnam kandu njetti unarunnathano? :-S

Angane nammal randu perum sambhavangal aanennu prove cheythu.. :D. Ithenganum njan ninte blog-il ittal aalkkar ente nenjathu keri nerangum.. atha mail aayi comment ayakkunne :D

Thu Jun 22, 05:03:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home