More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Monday, July 10, 2006

"I" - Tagged by Amarula!

I am thinking about ---- what to eat for lunch (its 12.52PM IST - lunch time!!)

I said------------------- Once a Friend, Always a Friend

I want------------------- to cover all shopping malls in Bangalore in ONE day, on MY bike

I miss------------------- my Sharp Mobile, my blue denim jeans pant, and my bike keys (lost all of 'em) :((

I wish------------------- There were more weekends than weekdays

I hear------------------- Jagjit Singh - Tum Itna jo muskura rahe ho

I wonder---------------- when will Sowji,Dipu and Lee come back (they r in US, onsite)

I regret----------------- not having made tons of friends during my school days

I am-------------------- Rat !

I dance----------------- on-stage, and only on-stage

I sing------------------- whenever I get a chance. Mostly Hindi or Malayalam. At times, English too!

I cry-------------------- VERY rarely. The last time, my eyes got wet was when I lost my brother's gift - my Sharp MObile :(

I am--------------------- (helloooo... I've answered this already) LOL

I make with my hands--- Eatable things, more often that not edible !

I write------------------- these days, I only seem to type. When did i pick up a pen to write something???

I confuse---------------- My boss and team-mate

I need------------------- to get my UPS repaired. Its fused ! And I've connected my home PC direct from the mains.. Risky!

I should----------------- smile more often

I start------------------ my bike with my right thumb

I finish----------------- my daily 100-free sms quota very easily. And at times, have to do some sms-management !!

Lunch team-mate came.
I'm the go..
Tag to be done by Lee,Geo,Soo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss------------------- my Sharp Mobile, my blue denim jeans pant, and my bike keys (lost all of 'em) :((

nee bike keys gasper-nu kodutho? ente bike keys njan avanu kodutharunnu. thank god that he didn't lose my bike :)

Mon Jul 10, 03:34:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Haha.. I lost the keys (along with the jeans) during the Hawkers Stage Show..
BTW, nee Gasper ine chavitti thaazhthuvonnum benda.. Panthalam Kiron.. Kinetic moshanam alledaa ninte thozhil.. Sathyam paredaa

Mon Jul 10, 04:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Soorya said...

Sakshaal Tyagaraja polum Tyagaathe aano njan Tyagunathu...allelum enikku ee Tyagangalonnum ishttalla...

Mon Jul 10, 08:09:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Chavittikoottum njaan.. maryadakku cheythonam

Tue Jul 11, 08:49:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Amarula, yes, i lost my belongings during that show :(
And NO, a strict NO NO for shopping. I dont like shopping. Covering the shopping malls in one day is just for one. I'll just ride on my bike to all the malls, stop at the gate for 17 seconds, and set off for the next destination :)

Wed Jul 12, 08:52:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

njanum machanum kinetic adichu maatiyathu abadhathil allallo.. arinjondalle? :-S. appo kshamichu koode?

Wed Jul 12, 12:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@kiron - yeah.. that is also one of the points.. Thou shalt receive a map!

Thu Jul 13, 09:26:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home