More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Friday, July 21, 2006

Who to Sue ?

My blog hits are coming down.
Am I not blogging actively these days ?

Yes I am !

Then, why this sudden drop in hits?

Here is the culprit !

So who to sue ?
What can be done ?
KK suggested this

Donno how that works, but somehow it works !

Luckily, my ISP is a good one. No issues to me so far :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ISP also stopped blocking blogger. I guess the issue is over and u won't need torpack anymore

Sat Jul 22, 09:39:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Thats great news !
Let there be more hits !
:)

Sat Jul 22, 03:17:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Geo said...

if u dont find anyone else to sue, you can sue me...

Tue Jul 25, 07:10:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

That is, if the CPD allows you to return to India in one package -> body and soul together :D

Tue Jul 25, 09:05:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home