More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dollar-hit !!

I forgot again..
In fact I dint forget..
I copied the MUA blog into my black mem stick.
I kept it at home and took along with me the white one.
Oh my bad.....

To console myself, here's a funny thing that happened today morning.
Breaking a month-long no-van, on-bike policy, I got into the company van today.
Got the seat right beside the door.
A girl was sitting in the window seat.. Busy, chatting over the phone.
A new kid i guess, never seen her in this van.
Pink color short salwar, fair complexion.
(Dint get a chance to take a snapshot of her face, was too shy to look) ;-)

5 mins into the journey and she hung up the phone.
She had a friendly(?) stare at me - Did she say "Y the hell r u sittin here, there r plenty of vacant seats elsewhere".
She said "Would you please close the door?"
I, being a generous and service-oriented smart handsome (ok ok... cut those last two words), got up and tried to bang it close. But then, the door was latchd to the floor, and I get back on to the seat and conveyed the good news to my seat-partner..
She seemed not happy. Did she say "What kind of a guy are you? Cant you do this much when a girl asks for a help? Y cant you bend your back and release that latch?"
Well, she got back onto the phone, and dint speak a word to me after that.
At times i wonder how can ppl speak on mobile for such a long stretch.
I mean, I never use my mobile for making a call, unless its an SOS call.
(Ppl who know me will second me on this) ;-)
They'll go one step further and add, "But you fill up our inboxes with your 100sms quota!"

Y do i digress so much ?
So there she is, talking over the phone..
Was she really talking... or just listening? Coz i dont rcollect anything that she said..
Even while she was talking, she was making some gestures, as if she is toooo cold,
as if she is shivering..
as if she has a headache..
I cared not!
In the mean time, the van came to a stop at a signal.
The good samaritan in me got up and unlocked the latch.

But madam was still on phone.
Later when she learned, the door is closed, wonder what went thru her mind
"The hand of God ? Whirlwind came and closed the door ?"
I bet, she saw me closing the door.
We were sitting RIGHT in front of the door, you see !

By now, all here uneasy gestures vanished..
And while the van negotiated turns, there seemed to be some closure of the physical
and geometrical separation between us :-S
I also felt she was turning to her sides a lil too much (to catch a glimpse of me?)
(Is it for real, or an illusion generated by my filthy(?!) mind?)
[Guys, I dont need an answer for this question , okay? So forget this while you comment]
:D

At the end of the journey, she got down at my office. So she is a colleague of mine!
Later met her at the canteen also..

The End (hopefully)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And when did u wake up after this dream? i mean "ethra sundaramaaya nadakkatha swapnam.. :D"

Wed Jul 12, 02:24:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Lee said...

Filthy mind!! LOL!

Good story...but knowing girls, her version of the story would be much much different from yours! ;)

Thu Jul 13, 02:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@kiron - its beyond your imagination, but within my stefanication :-S
@Amarula - Haha.. No crush n all.. No chance at all!
@Lee - Are you the author of teh book "Wat women want?" :-S
@Dipu - Yup, its definitely true.. And hope you took the geographical distance in the right sense ;-)

Thu Jul 13, 09:34:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@Lee - (forgot to add) And just yesterday, I had somebody backing you, for the first line of your comment :(

Thu Jul 13, 09:36:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger sandeep said...

i'm wondering why u felt like that.. the neighbour was a girl.. !!!

Thu Jul 13, 01:41:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@sand - nice aayittothukki :( kolledaa kollu :D

Thu Jul 13, 05:43:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home