More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Saturday, February 28, 2009

QnA Interactive Blog !

I picked this from Gasper's blog. He lifted it off from bluediamond.
Anyways, this was an easy one.
Now its your turn to fill up the comment section with the QnA.
Plz dont disappoint me :)


1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. A word that decribes me to its best?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?
5. Your first impression about me.
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What reminds you of me?
8. How well do you know me?
9. Something I have and YOU want?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How do you see me in the future?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
13. How did you came to know about this blog?
14. What would you like to see and read on this blog?
15. Which is your favourite post in this blog which inspired to re-visit this site or subscribe to it?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

1. I am the first one to comment here! :)
2. No, we are sisters :-p
3. Crazy Gopalan? :))
4. Rat. Coz u don't resemble an elephant or a cat. (Huh! I hate explanations for the obvious!)
5. Itu njan vichaaricha pole oru pokku case thanne ;)
6. I am tongue-tied!!!! :-p
7. Nokia 1100 :)
8. Hmm.. can't be sure.. a little I would say..
9. 327 posts!!!!! haha!
10. My Jaagore form...pls do something abt it :(
11. I can bet on anything in this world that you are not going to be any different in future!!!
12. Am I allowed to swear here!!!
13. Sand.
14. Would love to read more travelogues, funny tidbits and similar stuffs that used to be thr during the initial times
15. Which is your favourite post in this blog which inspired to re-visit this site or subscribe to it?
http://ratsnote.blogspot.com/2004_01_01_archive.html

Mon Mar 02, 09:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger vimalgasper said...

1. Best question... :D
2. yap, best friends...
3. friendly
4. Rat, enikku sawkariyam undaittu...
5. Disturb cheyyanda irunnu padichotte...
6. Nope, disturb cheyyanda... he has got some 100 windows minimized and is busy executing a command in the 101st window.
7. No reminders required.
8. May not be as good as a best friend should... [my fault only :D]
9. 16k visitors on your blog :P
10. My fly mobile... hi hi hi [its not working :(]
11. In front of a large screen monitoring people who are executing commands on 100s of windows.
12. Nope...
13. There was a breaking news in Times Now...
14. I can digest all your blogs.
15. http://ratsnote.blogspot.com/2004_01_01_archive.html

Fri Mar 20, 12:24:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home