More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Face-lift

Did some face lift to the blog page..
(No, I dint do it..)

Credit goes to Geo, who spent more than an hour on
this project at two and a half hours past midnight his time.
(2.34AM, to be precise)
Note that, he is in Chicago these days..

For the maestro, it dint take much time, but the
link between us - gmail and yahoo played some tricks,
that got the work(and Geo's sleep) delayed.

But in the end, I got the much-needed left panel,
among many other changes..

A ton and a half of Thanks to Geo :-)

Had put a pic of mine too..
But then removed it.. Its like advertising myself, isnt
it? And once the great man has commented, why do you
wanna scare of your readers by putting a pic of yours
in every other article of yours? ;-)

Happy reading folks..

5 Comments:

Blogger La Louve said...

i am a bethanian ;) yippieee :)

Sat Apr 22, 10:16:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

Haha.. Wbix, you may wanna take not of that tilde preceding 'Bethanins' ;-)
And as said(no.. its typed) by the Great Geo, ~ stands for negation operator :D

Mon Apr 24, 12:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Soorya said...

Nice face-lift..I would like one for my page too..:-D Can Geo help me as well? And thks for putting a link to my page as well...:-)

Tue Apr 25, 08:57:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger sandeep said...

Rat has copied the links from my page.. Appo abadhathil ninte page link vannatha..

I deserve to be thanked. :)

Tue Apr 25, 09:15:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@soorya - thanks buddy.. Yeah, Ask the Guru. He will do anything for you ;-)
@sand - sand paranjathilum kaaryam illa :D

Wed Apr 26, 10:58:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home