More Me


My Orkut Page

Bethanians

Gasper
Geo
Kiron

~Bethanians

Soorya
Aish
Vann G

Popular Labels

movie
treat
trips
festival
wedding
TV

Stump Engine!

Search this blog and affiliated blogs

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Never Before In My Life...

I have seen people doing it..
And they seem to get a lot of pleasure out of it when they are done..
And I never expected Gasper to join the bandwagon..

What is in it that makes it so addictive ?
Why would Gasper travel all the distance, just to have his quota for the day ?

I made up my mind to try it myself.
So here I am..
In my room..
With Gasper's guidance..

My First Ever..

Sudoku !

45 minutes into the game, on the 2nd last page on The Hindu, and a crazy restless me threw the paper onto the bed. The "satisfaction" of having filled 3 numbers outcast the "frustration" of having left so many columns either unfilled, or erased and erased over and over again and totally disfigured. To Hell With Sudoku. Mathematics is never the cup of tea for an engineer. We always have Start->Run->calc. Hail Microsoft.

Tail:
1. Shortly after this "performance" Soorji offered his i-phone with a real silly simple Sudoku. It had hardly 5 or 6 numbers to be filled. Sudoku for dummies. I cleared that. Phew.. The enjoyment I had.
2. I decided to pursue this game further and master it :P
3. I find it very much similar to the Minesweeper. That is Start->Run->winmine :)
4. Coming are the sudoku days. Ithu mikavaarum ennem kondeyy povuu :-S

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Soorya said...

Here is your 4 HITS as promised :
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT.

pinne even I learnt lil sudoku in my fone.. I enabled hints and so when I made a mistake, it wud growl at me and that solved things ;)

To hell with sudoku!

Thu May 14, 09:38:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger vimalgasper said...

Good going Rat... Health care professionals recommend that we keep our minds active with mentally challenging activities such as reading, crossword puzzles, riddles, etc. You now have Sudoku to help us keep mentally fit.
Soo... you need it... :D

Fri May 15, 09:20:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rat said...

@Soo - Thanks for the HITs. ithinte baakki rottikallil vechu tharaam

@Gas - True. I sensed that the grey aspects of my thinking portion is not put to much use these days. Monotonicity never helps. I have decided to make Sudoku a habit.
(innalathey Hindu sudoku was diff level 4. i filled 4 columns. ennittu pootti vechu :-S . Jai strictlysudoku.com !)

Fri May 15, 10:14:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home